How I Travelled To Juba | SouthSudan 2014

4*4 car parked near a fire

Class mate Invites Me To Juba

Have you ever been so determined that your equipped to do some thing to get that process, properly this is the greater mile youths take.
You understand the hustle of having a process, making use for jobs however, now no longer getting any comments from the ability employer, and the way the labour enterprise has definitely changed which you do not get employed on advantage, however through relation or connection from a colleague.

Had been at the bench for pleasant a while and became annoyed because of failure to get a process.

I might sense strain from my own circle of relatives and acquaintances who checked out on me as a failure or a person who needed to discover work and pay my bills.

So receiving the decision from a pal to moveto be part of him in Juba became a blessing to me so i needed to discover approaches to journey and cross boards on account that he had promised me an Electrician Job, some thing i used to be properly versed with.

My mother was not around as she had visited the country side an aspect i took advantage of, i could not inform her a lot approximately my plans on account that i did not need her worried or make her fear on account that i could be touring in a foreign country to a harsh nation as South Sudan



Bus interior image

Sometimes we get excited and feature alot of expectancies whilst we journey overseas as we assume all our desires might be fulfilled withinside the shortest time with the cash we're gonna get.
And it is truely awful that the folks who invite us do not no deliver us the whole information of existence in those countries, they need you to enjoy it first hand and could even let you know lies.

So How Do I Get To Juba

When my pal made the remaining arrangements to verify that i must journey to Juba, right away i packed my bags and went to Arua Park and booked a bus which was to journey at 8:00pm in the course of the night.

The Bus left the station and launched into adventure through the Gulu bombo highway, there has been a number of jam at the manner however we controlled to get out of it and maintain to our destination.

We reached Gulu Sudan border factor at round 4:00am and needed to visit immigration for a go out stamp after which get returned at the bus for the reason that south sudan immigration is a few miles from the Ugandan board point,

The experience at the Sudan immigration involves mild there is lots of disorganization as it is sudaness they care approximately maximum and contours ain't followed. you may attain the teller and the officer tells you to move returned as you have been now no longer in line.

This is in which i noticed a senior officer beat up and shout at a junior officer.

South Sudan is one country in which tribalism and Nepotism is the order of the day.

So after passing the South Sudan immigration we cross returned at the bus for a adventure to the capital Juba which become an eight hour force from Gulu to the capital.

The climate had began out converting and it became warmer as compared to the ugandan one that is cool.

we reached Konyokonyo bus station and this become the stop of the adventure. My pal couldn't come pick me up however advised me to take a motorbike to in which he become .


Life In Juba

The motormotorcycle takes me to in which my pal is and am warmly welcomed, meals is ordered for me and am provided a seat.
My pal become busy doing his mechanic process and advised me to await him patiently as he should be part of me shortly. I sat and waited for him as properly had a communique approximately the vintage days at college and a few buddies we truely missed.

Night falls however don't cross home, am advised to assist myself in a vehicle seat and he should see what he should do the subsequent day. i wait patiently and sleep aleven though as someone in no way used to this form of situation, i could not seize any sleep.

whilst morning got here i requested him whilst we should cross see the boss of th agency doing electric powered set up a good way to understand how a lot my pay will be and whilst i should begin working, that is whilst i began out feeling supicious approximately the all process aspect as what my pal should say become he become busy we should cross the subsequent day

Watchout for component 2 of the story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Journey To Nairobi

The evolution of phone internet in Uganda

The Journey from Java to Android in Uganda